Please note that colours and colour details as shown are indicated as a guide only, check with the manufacturer before making a final selection.
HOW TO SPECIFY AAF EVERSHIELD AQ SHEET
We have a lot to say, so in 5 brief points we provide a quick summary of afm
- The quality of aluminium substrate is important for anodised facades where sheets are specified, and uniformity of finish is a significant factor.
- All aluminium sheet is imported with varying "claims of suitability for anodising". Often pricing is unrelated to the quality. afm will advise sources of reasonably priced material, or sell directly from its own stock to fabricators as needed.
- afm provides a free service to quickly test and assess claims of suitable quality sheet/
- An afm specification at the outset allows the AS1231 Australian Standard to be followed and allow AAF to work with the fabricators/builders to source aluminium substrate as suitable for the project.
- Utilising AAF’s experience and technical support, the afm process takes responsibility and simplifies the anodised façade process and the outcome.
afm takes responsibility and simplifies the process and the outcome.
(Click text to copy the specification to your clipboard)
Aluminium to be Anodised by AAF Australian Aluminium Finishing using the AAF EverShield® Process with Diamond Light | Exx-C87B
Australian Standard: Finish to be compliant with AS1231-2000.
3rd Party Compliance Audit & Certification: AAF anodising is licenced with annual audits to the ANOAUDIT Certification programme conducted by the Australian Institute of Surface Finishing.
Applicator contact details: www.aafonline.com.au; Ph: 1300 1300 40.