Please note that colours and colour details as shown are indicated as a guide only, check with the manufacturer before making a final selection.
HOW TO SPECIFY AAF EVERSHIELD AQ SHEET
We have a lot to say, so in 5 brief points we provide a quick summary of afm
- The quality of aluminium substrate is important for anodised facades where sheets are specified, and uniformity of finish is a significant factor.
- All aluminium sheet is imported with varying "claims of suitability for anodising". Often pricing is unrelated to the quality. afm will advise sources of reasonably priced material, or sell directly from its own stock to fabricators as needed.
- afm provides a free service to quickly test and assess claims of suitable quality sheet/
- An afm specification at the outset allows the AS1231 Australian Standard to be followed and allow AAF to work with the fabricators/builders to source aluminium substrate as suitable for the project.
- Utilising AAF’s experience and technical support, the afm process takes responsibility and simplifies the anodised façade process and the outcome.
afm takes responsibility and simplifies the process and the outcome.
(Click text to copy the specification to your clipboard)
Aluminium to be powdercoated by AAF Australian Aluminium Finishing with Hammersley Brown | 260-84657
Australian Standard: Finish application to be compliant with AS3715-2002.
3rd Party Compliance Audit & Certification: AAF powdercoating plants are licenced with annual audits to the International QUALICOAT Certification programme supervised by the Australian Institute of Surface Finishing.
Powder Manufacturers Certification: AAF is licenced by Interpon to apply the powder specified.
Applicator contact details: www.aafonline.com.au; Ph: 1300 1300 40.
Note: Not Warrantable for BCA Classes 2 - 9: e.g. Multi-Residential, Commercial, Monumental & Public Buildings...etc. Ask for more info!